Monday, February 25, 2008

Shift


I haven't been taking as many pictures lately. Granted, there is the same old white snow everywhere, and there is not ample time to do anything other than homework currently, but I still feel as if I'm getting away from what I generally relate to in this blog. I have instead been filling that time with musics. On occasions I can see color pouring out of my guitar as I play. It fills the room with its rich sound, and emotion. It speaks. If only I had the talent to play it into articulate words. This is also true with the piano. I need to learn how to be competent at these things. Time is flying right now. It is Monday, but it might as well be Friday in terms of deadlines. If said task is not completed by tonight, then it MUST be done the next day in order to be ready for Thursday.. It's like the in between days have already gone. I feel trapped. I'm still free to walk my own road, that now has rectified large walls along the sides. There will not be anymore visitors to walk with. Not for a long time. I need to get used to transgressing in isolation.

1 comment:

Churaesie said...

I put my head down on the guitar and close my eyes to feel it humming to me
- with my fingers, I tell it I'm listening-
If I pay very close attention and feel with my whole body, it tells me beautiful warm orange things.