Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Priorities

I have been thinking a lot lately. I have had to rearrange the way I think, the way I view, and safety measures. I have heard many helpful things, and many hurtful ones. I have had to relearn myself. I still don't understand why this happened, but I am going to survive it, and learn. I'm still not there. I feel kind of how a Velcro piece does as it's being peeled off. There's still a connection, but that doesn't mean progress isn't being made. I am still in a state of "don't know". I don't know what's going on, and I don't know what I am thinking. I need to be self aware, and divvy out maintenance to where it is due. I told myself I was going to be alright.
I don't intent to not carry out that promise.

2 comments:

Churaesie said...

This is a co-incident.

I am also reassigning priorities.

Of course,
I'll probably be doing it for the rest of my life,

but it certainly does feel different than it used to.

I have strength to peel velcro again.

Schzamn said...

Future/present sam:
I'm sorry.
/Hug/