Tuesday, December 19, 2006

webs

short today. just thought about stuff today and realized life would be SO much easier if people just told other people how the felt about them. whether they just walk and say "i hate you" "your voice annoys me" "i really like you" or what ever. it just seems to me that if we all just said what we feel the world would be easier. but inorder for this to work the people you tell need to actually listen and not become a defensive ball of emotions and be opinionated or spiteful about the whole ordeal.
so yea.
my little insight rant for the day.
by the way the new movie 300 looks amazing.

1 comment:

Churaesie said...

James was just showing me a trailer for 300 and I agree with you.

And yes.
The Fountain is AMAZING

The more I think about it, the more I think that it's the best movie I've ever seen. And it will be incredibly difficult for anything to top it.