Sunday, December 17, 2006

character flaw

i've decided i arrogantly have no self confidence. let me explain before i'm told i don't understand what i've just said. for instance; i like to be arrogant once in a while. it's just fun to just say things like " i'm sooooo great!" in fact, i generally start my school years by going outside and declaring myself, at the top of my lungs, that " i AM the the model of perfection!" it's just fun. if other people don't compliment you, you can. and yet, despite these claims and titles i like to give myself, when i'm in groups of people or public, ...... i think timid is the word. either that or passive aggressive. i generally find i can manipulate people to do what i need them to do if i have to. for instance. say Jerk A is in my group. Jerk A does not really like to take anything from anyone. or the task could be done by either of us given the situation. in those instances where i COULD do said task, but i can persuade others to do so on about 70% of the time.
so i find it very peculiar that i can act pretty high and mighty by myself and rather passive with other people. there are still times where in the back of my head i can't help but think something like:
"how dare he insult a master jedi!/(any other of titles that if i wrote them would just sound like i'm copying things from home star runner)"
it's hard to sound smooth in come backs when your so focused on trying to force choke them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol!

Nice work again.

PS. I like the "how dare he insult a master jedi!"