Saturday, April 7, 2007

The UncertainSea


One of these days I'll find out what those far off dancing lights are. So far off in the horizon.
While I can make them out, I can't see how to get to them. A layer of fog and a black sky obscure my vision as i look out upon the water.
I've waded as far as i can, but what looms beyond scares me.My mind talks to itself,I have no idea how deep this water is...Is there something I should look out for in the water? Are there carnivorous things in there? how cold is it? Maybe I can just walk....
Looking to my left and right I can make out other people making the voyage, but the means of transportation are unknown to me. For now I am just left to ponder the distant lights and think to myself


How far away are they? How long will it take? Will this fog go away? I don't even know what time it is.....I need a boat.