Thursday, April 12, 2007

Best Board Game Ever

this is more or less just a reminder to me to by the game "imagine if..."
this game revolves around knowing the other players. you all get 6 little number cards, and depending on whose turn it is, they draw a card and read something like "Imagine if Sam were a room, would he be a..." and then there are 6 different rooms listed. Everyone chooses which room I would be, and then we all show each other what we said. If you were part of the majority, say 3 people out of five thought I was the living room (or as someone has said, I'm a very dark and dangerous closet....closet?)then those people get to move ahead, and the others don't move at all. I would play this game just to see how well people knew me, and to try and indirectly see what people thought of me, or how I come off to people. It's just a constant wonder, that's all.
The only down side to this (as i found out) is that you may correctly guess which automobile the person is, only to find out that only you, and that person guessed that, putting you in the minority, and punishing you for a correct answer (It's one of the worst times to be punished. When your right) but really is a great game.
of course, no board game is better than Easy Money.
not,
one.
I really should get the cousins together for another go at that game. I mean, come on, your lowest bill is 100,000 dollar bills. How is not a great game?

No comments: