Monday, May 3, 2010

Writer's Block

At perhaps the most inopportune time, I am strangely relaxed with a back burner knowledge that I need to work more. I have seen what happens when i adopt this way of thinking, and I know that it's not going to be that positive if I just keep rolling in it. Probably the best solution would to walk away from this computer for a week. That would quickly get rid of my many tabs that i frequent, and certainly stop me from wandering to reddit or fark, or watching video game gameplay. It would also make me move from this dorm of people who also are looking for distractions and jump me when i'm weak. I also am regretting not only the lack of time I have spent to write things down, but also the lack of meaningful information that has been put up here lately. Most of them are in attempt to jump start something that I seem to have forgotten how to do properly, or at least in a way that could be put down on this screen. Wether this is the result of myself trusting to be able to deal with things more, or simply I am not still turning with insights. Then there is the regret and guilt that the answer is simply that I have had the time and have choose to ignore it, or not put in the time to carry my camera around to capture things. No capture, and no insight from lost things.

1 comment:

Churaesie said...

Sometimes though,
I go through times of refusing to carry a camera - to avoid thinking of the frame that I would otherwise put between myself and my living.