Tuesday, February 23, 2010

手つだて下さい。



I am trying to work a little more at Japanese immersion. I have no idea if I am doing the right thing but I still need to get things together and understand what exactly I am doing and what that means. I watched Naussica the other day, and Up not too long ago. These movies have helped. I remembered the same feeling of mystery and engagement I had when watching Naussica on cartoon network wondering why it seemed so good. Only later to realize that it was a Miyazaki film. I am doing an interesting mixing of perspectives and colors that are running along with my movement, but never completely fading out of view regardless of intent. On a completely different side note, Chemistry is indeed just raising up my want to learn Biology to get away from math. Concepts without math is better. Unless I have to do math in order to do Psychology or art, then I seriously lack interest and have noticed that I nearly shut down in the presence of numbers. Too many bad experiences. I'd much rather learn and memorize how muscle cells communicate to each other so that I know what to eat and placebo me a better twitch response.
I just want things to fit. Things should fit.
Equilibrium has not set in yet and It is almost over. I have had almost zero effect on the world and those around me and it is already one year gone. Too few achievements. Too little working, too little doing. Too little fitting. What people did not mention about college is that everyone else is always busy too.

No comments: