Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where do we go from here?


Our house is getting ripped apart, so for now, this is how the house looks a while ago. now a days there is less ply wood
Mom and Dad brought back some nutella from italy, so i took that same package to alaska when i went, hoping to maybe augment the nutella with a well traveled taste. after several years of aging, i figured it was getting as traveled as it could get, and ate it in a glorious fashion. it seemed.. cultured.
not to mention it expired about two months before this picture.



It has been a while, but the sky is helping. today i played at least an hour and a half combined of piano and guitar, and the sky helped me remember things that once were, but i still don't think i am doing a good job at internalizing.




I find it a little ironic that at the point in my life were i have the most instrumentals and thought provoking feeling music at my disposal, i am not actually thinking very well. i am doing better, must like as if there were a black metal box in the middle of an empty gray room, and along the edges of the box, brilliant colors are seen, and trying to get out, but only manage to escape in small, insignificant whiffs of curling smoke.

2 comments:

Screaming Doubles said...

Pronto
Where do we go from here?

i like your sunset pics.
its also nice to have a visual of how far you got on your barn
thats pretty crazy

Churaesie said...

I have also been being helped by sundowns.

They are one of the only times of day when I am consistently outside.

For weeks,
my appointment with the day was to watch the light silver-marmalade glowing through the clouds and lighting their edges as everything began to agree on a shade of gray.

I notice that though I walk at about the same time each day, the glowing patch is higher than the sky than it once was.

This means something is changing - while I have my head down in books, something else is happening.

For just one more week now.
less than one more week now.
then, whether I'm ready or not, classes will be over for the last time.