Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flowing Fingers



It has been along time since I have given myself a proper mental check up and integrity update. Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to correctly orientate myself toward working at things that need to be finished, and to do them at a timely manner. while this is still something I know (or have to) improve on, there has not been a lack of progress. This is not meant to be large group of words that relate to me as I would like it, for There is probably many things that I should be writing down to remember or decisions.

The most recent things I can think of that are worth mentioning might be that I am listening, or trying to expand my musics again, and being successful so far.
The music has reminded me of my own music and how the piano feels. I have taken to sitting at the piano, and closing my eyes, letting my fingers play random, or patternized series of chords and notes. Even though I probably accomplish nothing close to what I feel, there are sparks and moments where out of no where a phrase will pop through and the left hand will find the perfect four fingered harmonic bass chord, usually of notes that i would never expect to sound good together.

"...As I deconstruct my thoughts at this piano."
-Jacks Mannequin, Everything in Transit Album

If I forget to mention it to her, I plan on dueting/improving piano things with Tracy at Reed. I believe only magical colors will be produced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.