Monday, October 26, 2009

System pt. 1



There is an underlying rhythm to these movements. It is a dull vibration throughout the environment, and I can at least feel it getting closer. There have been times that I've played in tune with it be it using a guitar or piano. I know it can be integrated into work and speech and life. I feel as if I've seen it done as well, and have had to appreciate the acoustics from a far. However, with concentration and dedication I feel as if I can not only grasp this, but internalize. There is hope, but being a vibration, I am still unsure which direction it is originating, or what is the source. It feels like momentum, and a familiar orange wrapped in green feeling. It is organization, it is music, it is rustling leaves, it is a curious duck.
There is a web that I can manipulate, and the only obstacle is my own will. There is too much to learn in not enough time, and too much time that is being wasted.

No life without growth,
No growth without change,
No change without death

1 comment:

Churaesie said...

Thankyou.

I think I sometimes feel it, and sometimes not. And when I don't, I sometimes act like I think I would if I did, but this means I assume what it would feel like. It's a kind of pretending, I think. It makes me uncomfortable. It takes work to feel and play it, but that is an honest work. So, I will work harder.