Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What is likely a winning combination

Today was a snow day. It was very nice in its coming. There was a plan already for its entrance. It involved sleeping bags, and how amazing it would be if you spent a whole day in one. However, conflicting plans imposed their way in, and things began to get stuck in time. Instead, I have probably walked for two miles easily in snow, and scenes unraveled in their usual way, which was not. College apps are almost done, and online chinese is drastically behind. I need to start writing more often. It will help to remember. I have not noticed in significant status fluctuations. Tracy is coming home soon which will be amazing. I just hope it does not go over as things usually go over.
...
I have a feeling like I should be doing things.. But I don't know what.
/._.\

No comments: