Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fare Well





I will be leaving soon, and I don't feel that I've apportioned my time on things correctly, as usual. The last few days of school, and continuing into now are still too busy-busy and I haven't actually gotten to things that I would like to do before leaving. I will do the best I can to continue in augmenting my self with learnings that I should know, or revisit. I got The Giver today from the library at long last. I can't wait to read it again. Even when I was little I recognized that this book at huge undertones that I wasn't able to see in entirety. On another note, Ninja Gaiden is amazing.
I got done taking my SAT's, but even there I found a small tidbit. I forget what the problem was asking me to do, or who the quote was by, but I was asked to look at this quote in a reading problem. The direct quote eludes me, but the idea was that in remembering and thinking about remembered information, actually changes the perspective that it was originally viewed in, and thus changes the memory. If this is true, I have significantly altered my past. I suppose I should concentrate on my future though. Junior year is finally over, and only one more year until college. Even typing that feels weird.
I am also taking requests for book lists. I don't think I have read as much as I should have by now. I have started with re-reading A Wrinkle In Time, and The Giver, but I may also read over Ender's Game, and maybe find some new ones.

After today.. I'm off for adventure i guess.

No comments: