Friday, February 16, 2007

Talking with the voice of the upper sky



lately i've been noticing how when i see people, or meet people, or basically just what stimuluses look to me are in color. some where just hovering in front of my head is a little projection screen that has those little visualization things where you just watch colors dance to a song. so i associate certain colors with certain people. for instance, i'm either a light or dark shade of blue, that is separate from a shade of green. other people are like mixing colors, where they blend, others are multicolored with completely different colors. the top one, apart from how my previous thought process, works, i think, on different levels. this is the one more immediate to me with colors.

3 comments:

Churaesie said...

I definitely associate people with colors, but not all the time. Some people have particular colors or combinations. others do not.

Nick Henegar said...

What color am I Sam? Is it an AWESOME color?

Screaming Doubles said...

lol, i hope that nick has a color of his own feable head. something that "sounds" cool, but really has not meaning at alll....like ups brown. i don't want to know my color. well, maybe. im more interested in what you think of other people. what color from that broad but still constricted spectrum do you hold people in regaurd to?